DUB14 Data Centre Project, Profile Park, Dublin
- Digital Realty
January 2018 – December 2018
- Establishment of a compound and site facilities set up for a new data centre in West Dublin including the design, installation and maintenance of traffic management system for the projects duration.
- Reinforced concrete works including pad foundations, FM2 concrete floors suspended first floor concrete slab.
- Construction of 2no. Lift shafts, ground beams and loading dock.
- Construction of architectural plinth detail, internal block work walls and general building fabric for building envelope construction.
- Turn Key Building Fit Out – including the following works , Dry wall construction, suspended ceilings, internal joinery, floor finishes painting and decoration, fixed furniture including welfare and security suite fit out.
- Soft and unfixed furniture including appliance installation of an extensive network of services and pluvial cube attenuation tank system, fuel dump tanks, generator plinths and in-situ HV coffin chambers.
- Site finishes including kerbing, footpaths, concrete yards and tarmacadam surfacing works.
- Extensive Hard and Soft Landscaping works upgrading existing garden and recreational area.