Works Completed include:
- Site setup – hoardings, walkways, barriers, signage, etc.
- Demolish and remove existing straddle carrier slabs and reduce levels including disposal of contaminated material with asbestos. Disposal off site in excess of 2,500m3 of varying classifications of material.
- Construction of 800m3 of new straddle carrier slabs 300mm deep in 50N concrete (including various upstands) incorporating 235m of gatic drainage channels with F900 loading.
- Demolition of parts of existing keg line slab up to 700mm deep in existing keg line building and dispose off site in excess of 1,000m3.
- Breaking down piles and installation of pile caps and strip foundations for structural alterations in existing keg line building.
- Installation of radon sumps and over 300m of radon pipework under new concrete slabs.
- Installation of 500m of process drainage and construction of effluent manholes.
- Miscellaneous works on site enclosures and roads, paths & paving.
- Installation of 450m of surface and foul water drainage and construction of associated manholes.
- Install 240m of varying types of aco channels.
- Install 315m of new watermain.
- Scope of Works were undertaken within a live facility minimising the impact on the Clients production during construction works.