- Lagan Homes Ireland
Works Completed include:
- Installation of 4,000m2 of Site Set Up, Carpark and Laydown Areas
- Excavation & Stockpiling of approx. 27,000m3 of Topsoil
- Excavation & Reduced Levels of 6,785m3 of earth
- Carry out Cement/lime stabilisation of approx. 10,700m3 of soil to Site
- Construction of circa 4,900m2 of Road Makeup and associated works
- Construction of circa 3,200m2 of Footpaths including In-Situ Concrete Kerbing
- Installation of approx. 3,950m of foul and storm water drainage throughout the site including all associated manholes, chambers and road gullies.
- Installation of approx. 1,126m of welded 160mm PE watermain included all associated valves, fittings, connections & chambers.
- Supply and Install all Petrol Interceptor & Silt Traps required throughout the Site
- Installation of Stormtech attenuation systems to accommodate a total of 1410m3 of Storm Water
- Installation of circa 3,300 metres of Ducting including, LV, MV ducting, site lighting, CCTV, telecoms, and associated access chambers.
- Installation of circa 93m of 900mm Precast Concrete Culvert including Manholes and Headwalls
- Installation of circa 7,15m2 of paving and stone finishes to Houses
- Construction of 82 House Footings incl excavations, foundations, blockwork, stone, radon barrier, insulation, reinforcement and concrete slab