- IDA Ireland
Rossmore Civils Ltd
Works Completed include:
- Site clearance involving removal and disposal of trees, saplings and scrub from the stream valley.
- Removal and disposal of fencing and of the roots of hedgerow.
- Excavation and removal of soil from the stream bed together with construction of a granular base for the culvert.
- Excavation, trimming, lining and removal of a temporary diversion in the channel.
- Construction of a pre-cast concrete culvert (2.0 m W x 1.8 m H x 38 m L) including headwalls and gravelling of the stream through the culvert as well as the up-stream and downstream approaches, construction of the embankment.
- Excavation and disposal of soil down to formation level of the road base, including trimming of side slopes.
- Construction of the road and all associated works.