- Dublin Airport Authorities
Works Completed include:
- Civil Works associated with installation AVDGS Screens (Advanced Visual Docking Guidance System) screens at stands at pier 2, 3, 4 and apron 5G at Dublin Airport.
- Breakout of Existing Pavement quality slabs to facilitate the installation of ducting, duct chambers and RC Bases for AVDGS screen poles.
- Reduced level dig under removed slabs and full build up for reinstatement of PQ concrete slabs.
- Hand Lay reinstatement of PQ Concrete slabs.
- Construction of AVDGS Pole bases including holding down bolt sets.
- Installation of RC cast in-situ Duct chambers and Precast duct chambers.
- Installation of Protection Bollards around now AVDGS poles.
- Ducting for emergency stop pedestals.