N7/N11 Arklow to Rathnew PPP road Project
- National Roads Authority
August 2013 – August 2015
- Rossmore have carried out the earthworks and drainage upgrade works on the existing live N11 road in advance of the main road realignment and tie-in works.
- On the mainline motorway project Rossmore have carried out drainage works on over 12,000m of carriageway.
- Installation of culverted watercourses across the proposed road alignment.
- Complete mainline drainage upon removal of earthworks plugs at structure.
- Reinstatement of existing tip facilities at various locations along mainline.
- Excavation and laying of herringbone drainage in mainline and sliproad batter.
- Bulk excavation and placing of capping at new structure locations.
- Ducting at various locations along mainline.
- Excavation of storm water retention ponds.
- Installation of storm-water attenuation tanks.
- Main line ducting.
- Top soiling of embankments.