Biomass Storage Facility at Edenderry Power Station
- Bord Na Móna
Balfour Beatty Ireland
February 2013 – June 2013
- Bulk earthworks and services installation works in advance of constructing a 13,500m3 reinforced concrete slab adjacent to a live power station
- 2Ha site clearance and removal of client site railway track.
- Bulk excavation of 15,000 cu. m of peat.
- Place granular capping on geotextile and sub-base layers with surface preparation for RC slab.
- Installation of site services including watermain, fire hydrant main and HDPE twin-wall storm drainage system with attenuation tank.