- Bristol Myers Squibb
PJ Hegarty & Sons
Works Completed include:
- Civils site infrastructure and substructures elements of this plant extension project on a live bio-pharmaceutical plant in Blanchardstown, Dublin.
- The works comprised bulk excavation to reduce levels, including breaking of rock.
- Foundations excavations in pyritic limestone rock and subsequent backfilling.
- Blinding of exposed pyritic rock formations.
- Site services installation (storm & foul drainage, ducting, water etc).
- Deep drainage (approx. 4m deep) installed trough live facility.
- Earthworks construction and sub-base fill for access roads and car parks.